Ուգանդայի ընդդիմության առաջնորդ Բոբի Վայնը հայտարարել է, որ փախել է տնային կալանքից
Ահա հոդվածը թարգմանության համար: վերնագիր՝ [ Uganda opposition leader says he has escaped as police deny abducting him by helicopter] Տեքստ` [ Ugandan opposition leader Bobi Wine says he has escaped from house arrest after the police denied claims from his party that he had been seized by helicopter, with the final result of Thursday's election to be announced shortly. Wine's party had said a helicopter landed in the grounds of his house in the capital, Kampala, and forcibly took him to an unknown location. He has since issued a statement saying he managed to escape during the night raid by the security forces and was no longer at his home, but his wife and other relatives were still under house arrest. The latest results show that President Yoweri Museveni has a commanding lead and is set to extend his 40 years in power. Museveni has 72% of the vote, with Wine on 24%, based on returns from 94% of polling stations. Wine has condemned the "fake results" and "ballot stuffing" but has not provided any evidence. The authorities have not responded to his allegations. Speaking at a news conference on Saturday, police spokesman Kituuma Rusoke said Wine was still in his home and that Wine's family members were spreading "unfounded" claims. He said Wine's movements were restricted because his home was an area of "security interest". "We have controlled access to areas which are security hotspots," Uganda's Daily Monitor paper quoted him as saying. "We cannot allow people to use some places to gather and cause chaos," he said. Overnight Wine's son, Solomon Kampala, posted updates on social media admitting he was getting conflicting reports about the security situation at his parents' home. Access to the internet has been cut in the country since Tuesday, making it hard to verify information. Just after midday local time (09:00 GMT), Wine posted a statement on Facebook explaining that it had been "very difficult" at his home in Kampala's Magere district on Friday night. "The military and police raided us. They switched off power and cut off some of our CCTV cameras. There were helicopters hovering over. "I want to confirm that I managed to esca
pe from them. Currently, I am not at home, although my wife and other family members remain under house arrest," he said, adding that the nationwide internet shutdown had added to speculation about events. "Given the commotion that happened at our house at night, and given that no-one is allowed to access the house, our neighbours concluded that they had succeeded in abducting us and spread the news." He later posted a video message, in which he demanded that the internet be restored and that the genuine results from polling stations be uploaded. "We call on the people of Uganda to reject these fake results and to non-violently protest," he said. He added that there had been protests and arrests across Uganda. On Friday, the US embassy issued an alert to its citizens because of reports of security forces "using tear gas and firing into the air to disperse gatherings". The campaign has been marred by violence and on Friday, news emerged that at least seven opposition supporters had been killed overnight on Thursday in disputed circumstances in Butambala, about 55km (35 miles) south-west of the capital. Wine said that a further 11 people had been killed in different parts of the country. During Thursday's vote, voting was delayed by up to four hours in many polling stations as ballot boxes were slow to arrive and biometric machines, used to verify voters' identity, did not work properly. Some have linked the problems to the internet blackout. Election chief Simon Byabakama said on Friday that the vote counting had not been affected and final results would be out before 17:00 local time (14:00 GMT) on Saturday. President Museveni, 81, is seeking a seventh term in office. He first took power as a rebel leader in 1986. Wine, a 43-year-old pop star-turned-politician, says he represents the youth in a country where most of the population is aged under 30. He has promised to tackle corruption and impose sweeping reforms, while Museveni argues he is the sole guarantor of stability in Uganda, a country with a history of conflict. Although there are six other candidates, the presidential poll is a two-horse race between Museveni and Wine. The campaign period was marred by the disruption of opposition activities - security forces have been accused of assaulting and detaining Wine's supporters. Rusoke, the police spokesperson, dismisse
d these complaints, accusing opposition supporters of being disruptive. Internet access was suspended on Tuesday, with Uganda's Communications Commission saying the blackout was necessary to prevent misinformation, fraud and the incitement of violence - a move condemned by the UN human rights office as "deeply worrying". Go to BBCAfrica.com for more news from the African continent. Follow us on Twitter @BBCAfrica, on Facebook at BBC Africa or on Instagram at bbcafrica ] Ուգանդայի ընդդիմության առաջնորդ Բոբի Վայնը հայտարարել է, որ փախել է տնային կալանքից Ուգանդայի ընդդիմադիր առաջնորդ Բոբի Վայնը հայտնել է, որ գիշերով հաջողվել է փախչել տնային կալանքից՝ չնայած ոստիկանության պնդումներին, թե ինքը շարունակում է մնալ տանը: Հինգշաբթի օրը կայացած ընտրությունների վերջնական արդյունքները սպասվում են շուտով: Ընդդիմության կողմից նախկինում տարածված հաղորդագրության համաձայն՝ ուղղաթիռ է իջել Կամպալայում գտնվող նրա տան բակում և ուժով տարել է առաջնորդին անհայտ ուղղությամբ: Սակայն Բոբի Վայնը Facebook-ում հրապարակված հայտարարությամբ հերքել է առևանգման մասին լուրերը և նշել, որ գիշերը անվտանգության ուժերը հարձակվել են տան վրա, անջատել են էլեկտրականությունը, անջատել CCTV տեսախցիկների մի մասը, իսկ երկնքում շրջել են ուղղաթիռներ: «Հաստատում եմ, որ կարողացել եմ խուսափել նրանցից և այժմ չեմ գտնվում տանը, սակայն իմ կինը և ընտանիքի մյուս անդամները շարունակում են մնալ տնային կալանքի տակ», – գրել է նա: Վերջին տվյալներով՝ նախագահ Յովերի Մուսևենին ստացել է ձայների 72%-ը, իսկ Բոբի Վայնը՝ 24%-ը (հաշվարկված է ընտրատեղամասերի 94%-ի արդյունքներով): Ընդդիմությունը մերժել է արդյունքները՝ անվանելով դրանք կեղծ և հայտարարելով ընտրակեղծիքների մասին, սակայն ապացույցներ չի ներկայացրել: Ոստիկանության խոսնակ Կիտուումա Ռուսոկեն շաբաթ օրը լրագրողների հետ զրույցում հայտարարել է, որ Վայնը գտնվում է իր տանը, իսկ ընտանիքի անդամների տարածած տեղեկությունները «անհիմն» են: Նա նշել է, որ տան շրջակայքը հայտարարվել է «անվտանգության համար կարևոր գոտի», և մուտքը սահմանափակված է՝ խառնաշփոթությունից խուսափելու համար: Երկրում երեքշաբթի օրվանից ամբողջությամբ անջատված է ինտերնետը, ինչը դժվարացնում է տեղի ունեցողի հաստատումը: Վայնը պահանջել է վերականգնել ինտերնետը, հրապարակել ընտրատեղամասերի իսկական արդյունքները և կոչ արել ուգանդացիներին խաղաղ բողոքի ակցիաներով մերժել կեղծ արդյունքները: Ընտրությունների նախօրեին և ընթացքում տեղի են ունեցել բախումներ, ձերբակալություններ և բռնություններ: Հաղորդվում է, որ հինգշաբթի գիշերը Բուտամբալա շրջանում սպանվել է առնվազն 7 ընդդիմադիր կողմնակից, իսկ ընդհանուր առմամբ՝ տարբեր վայրերում՝ ևս 11 մարդ: Շատ ընտրատեղամասերում քվեարկությունը հետաձգվել է մինչև 4 ժամ՝ քվեատուփերի ուշացման և կենսաչափական սարքերի անսարքելության պատճառով: 81-ամյա Յովերի Մուսևենին, ով իշխանության է եկել 1986 թվականին որպես ապստամբ առաջնորդ, ձգտում է վերընտրվել յոթերորդ անգամ: 43-ամյա Բոբի Վայնը՝ նախկին փոփ-երգիչ, ներկայանում է որպես երիտասարդ սերնդի ներկայացուցիչ՝ խոստանալով պայքարել կոռուպցիայի դեմ և իրականացնել արմատական բարեփոխումներ: Թարգմանվել է ԱԲ-ի միջոցով։